|SNc Channels: About Salem-News.com
Salem-News.com is an Independent Online Newsgroup in the United States, setting the standard for the future of News.Publisher:
TR: IPCO Asks the World: What Letter to Fax to the UN, Amnesty, Governments?
International People`s Conference Organization draws attention to unlawful holding of Dr Baghdadi Mahmoudi, since 295 days today, in Tunisia.
File Photo of Dr Baghdadi Mahmoudi, who entered Tunisia lawfully on 19th August 2011, and was unlawfully imprisonment in Tunisia on 21 August 2011, the same day Tripoli was invaded. His health has since declined considerably as he suffers diabetes and went on a 2-week hunger strike to draw attention to his unlawful detention.
(ROME) - The International People's Conference Organization (IPCO) is asking for public help in drafting a letter which will be sent by fax to a number of authorities.
The names of the people who propose draft letters will not be disclosed, nor will any particular draft necessarily be used in full. Parts of drafts submitted to the IPCO may be used by the Secretariat.
The IPCO is to award Dr Baghdadi, who is referred to as the Libyan People's Secretary, as lawful head of the Libyan Jamahiriya, honorary position as Secretary-General of the International Organization.
The letter however has some clear aims, which anyone sending a draft should bear in mind:
- It is not going to beg people nor organizations or governments to do the right thing. Many of these organizations, including the UN, ICC, Amnesty and others have been irrevocably discredited and revealed as organizations that were set up for dubious agenda and to mislead the people.
- It is going to put on notice, politely and firmly, all organizations, people and governments that have any ability to urge the Tunisian authorities to set Dr Baghdadi free, to do so, and also to offer him protection and full rights as a free person or as a refugee.
- It should make it clear that there are ample precedents for convictions, in some cases the death sentence, for anyone who neglects their duty under international conventions, which results in persecution, torture or death of any person which may in part be due to their action or inaction.
- It may note that IPCO supports the "Burn the Banker's Money, Free the People`s Secretary" campaign to draw attention to the plight of our Secretary-General, and that this campaign should continue to spread world wide until our Secretary-General is set free.
- It should serve as a future lawful reference to which organizations and individuals received this fax, so that in any future World People's Conferences on Crimes Against Humanity, prosecutions can take place on lawful basis, using some of the useful work of past Tribunals in this respect.
The IPCO is asking for experienced International Human Rights Lawyers but also the general public, to assist in sending in possible draft letters to satisfy some or all of the above requirements and any others, in expectation that the final letter will thus carry more authority and perfection.
The deadline has not been set to receive submissions, but given the urgency of the situation with the IPCO Honorary Secretary-General Dr Baghdadi Mahmoudi being threatened with imminent dispatch from his unlawful incarceration in Tunisia to Libya, it should be within days of June 12th.
It is expected the letter will be faxed by June 19th latest.
All submissions should be sent by Email to: mail dot ipco at gmail dot com or via firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com)
Please forward this request to all your contacts and help to set the People's Secretary free from his unlawful 300+day imprisonment in Tunisia.
Articles for June 11, 2012 | Articles for June 12, 2012 | Articles for June 13, 2012