Sunday May 24, 2015
Jan-28-2014 19:35TweetFollow @OregonNews
Pakistani Army is Using Poison Gas in Panjgur BalochistanSalem-News.com
Panjgur is completely manifesting a scene of an occupying military garrison. So far six innocent villagers including women and children have been killed.
(PANJGUR, Balochistan) - Pakistan's Army used poison gas in an attack on the Baloch population in Panjgur district on Friday. There are several fatalities. Dead bodies of innocent women, children, young and old, all lay scattered in the front compound of the houses. No medical team, no press, hydro is cut off, telephone lines are cut off and the Army is jamming mobile phones.
According to the local sources, all major roads to the other cities are blocked, and no one is allowed to leave and enter into Panjgur. Panjgur is under siege and surgically cut off from the rest of the world.
The operation which has started on Friday, continues. Families with injured are being harassed by the Pakistani Army. Panjgur is completely manifesting a scene of an occupying military garrison. So far six innocent villagers including women and children have been killed.
Sources told the Baloch Human Rights Council that the nearest areas have confirmed that people are having trouble breathing. They are developing rashes on their skin. Everyone is coughing for unknown reasons.
So far five villages including Washbood, Pasth, Pooram and two other small ones are the target of the current operation.
Colonel Muhammad Azam of Frontier Corps (FC) briefed the reporters, saying a massive search operation is being carried out against the Baloch militants with the direction of Balochistan provincial government. It is confirmed that the Premier Of Balochisan, Dr. Malik, extended his support to this operation after a visit and high level meeting with the Federal Interior Minister Choudary Nissar in Quetta. It has also been learned that more troops are being sent to join the operation, which is extending to the other parts of Makuran.
Baloch Human Rights Council-Canada (BHRC) believes that the Pakistan Army is giving the Sectarian Jihadi Fundamentalist, Jesha-e-Muhammad, time to flee the Mastung area. Jesha-e-Muhammad bears responsibility for killing hundreds of Shia in Mastug. BHRC has also said that federal government is keeping a blind eye and supporting the Islamic Fundamentalists who have sanctuaries that exist in the Punjab heartland and in Karachi. Instead, the Pakistan Army started its operation against the secular Baloch, who have nothing to do with this sectarian fights inside Pakistan.
Baloch Human Rights Council appeals to the UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon that United Nations must immediately constitute a fact finding investigation team and that team should be dispatched immediately to Panjgur Balochistan and find circumstantial evidence of poison gas and make the state of Pakistan responsible of this heinous crime against humanity.
Balochistan was occupied in the year 1948. This is the fifth insurgency by the Baloch against the occupation of Pakistan.
Articles for January 27, 2014 | Articles for January 28, 2014 | Articles for January 29, 2014
Use PayPal to