|SNc Channels: About Salem-News.com
Salem-News.com is an Independent Online Newsgroup in the United States, setting the standard for the future of News.Publisher:
The Strange Case of Dr. Aafia Siddiqui
Zahir Ebrahim for Salem-News.com
Dr. Aafia Siddiqui
(LOS ANGELES) - “Nothing is more certain in modern society than the principle that there are no absolutes, that a name, a phrases, a standard has meaning only when associated with the considerations which give birth to nomenclature. To those who would paralyze our Government in the face of impending threat by encasing it in a semantic strait-jacket, we must reply that all concepts are relative.”
- Justice Vinson, U.S. Supreme Court, 1951 AD
Justice is a delicacy best served cold, preferably in cold-blood, in full service to the Hectoring Hegemons – just ask jurist doctor Rafia Zakaria, General Secretary, Board of Directors Amnesty International USA!
You have a right to ask: if the government is so concerned with “Significant Developments in Terror Threats Since 9/11, Officials Say”, then, why must “they persist in fighting it precisely in the same way to create more of it,”?
Because: ‘War on Terror’ is not about ‘Islamofascism’ – Please get with the real agenda you people!
But simple minds will choose to not understand this – that mantras alone can’t efficiently enable “imperial mobilization”:
Video clip about Dr. Aafia Siddiqui from 2008
- Successful social engineering also requires actual defining acts of terror that can believably foster “conditions of a sudden threat or challenge to the public’s sense of domestic well-being”, and cleanly separate time into a “before” and an “after”.
- The New Pearl Harbor of 9/11 was necessary to shatter “the public’s sense of domestic well-being.” It immediately accomplished that separation of time into epochs, and instantly cemented the long running mantra of the new boogieman du jour, the “The Roots of Muslim Rage.” Bernard Lewis had planted that seed in the Council on Foreign Relations’ Foreign Affairs magazine a full decade before 9/11, self-servingly concluding: “It should now be clear that we are facing a mood and a movement far transcending the level of issues and policies and the governments that pursue them. This is no less than a clash of civilizations.”
- As Hitler too had well understood, mantras must be backed by real acts of fabricated terror in order to realize their full potential as effective PROPAGANDA which can mobilize a nation to do what they would normally not accept to do.
- And it also needs recruits, preferably young angry men and women whose “Muslim Rage” can be harvested, especially for suicide missions.
- The hectoring hegemons need that “empire’s justice” which has been juridically administered to the poor Pakistani scapegoat Dr. Aafia Siddiqui, so that it becomes more and more believable to blame future acts of fabricated terror on “radicalized Muslims”, “home grown terrorists”, “Islamofascism” et. al., in order to continue to justify the on-going baby-step construction of domestic police-state.
- The entire world must be eventually governed as a global police-state because: “World government could only be kept in being by force.”
- To anyone with even half a brain, but one which is not entirely uncongenial to reflection, it must have been rather obvious from day-one that in the light of public revelations of the egregious circumstances of Dr. Aafia’s bizarre capture and the subsequent orchestration of her show trial, any “justice” administered to Dr. Aafia Siddiqui would only be comparable to the proclamation of the Queen of Hearts in Alice in Wonderland: “off with her head”. It must also have been apparent to those inclined to perusing statecraft rather than watching television or reading newspapers for their knowledge of current affairs, that the show trial of Aafia Siddiqui was designed primarily to serve an agenda of the state. Namely, one of calculatingly exercising the “high degree of doctrinal motivation, intellectual commitment, and patriotic gratification” deemed necessary for a “sustained exercise abroad of genuinely imperial power.” A careful reading of Zbigniew Brzezinski’s The Grand Chessboard makes the political science and the various mantras behind “imperial mobilization” abundantly clear. The Only Truth About US Justice is that Justice is in the Service of Empire!
“It’s all in the wrist”
“It’s all in the wrist”, said Kamal Khan in Roger Moore’s 007 Octopussy, as he proceeded to repeatedly put wool over his simpleton victim’s eyes with his clever sleight of hand. But James Bond wasn’t living in a fool’s paradise of “the crowd of the simpletons and the credulous.” He knew smoke and mirrors scam when he saw one. Beating Kamal Khan at this own game with a slyer wit, he blandly observed to the marveling simpleton after pocketing his winnings: “It’s not really in the wrist you know!”
Source URL: http://humanbeingsfirst.wordpress.com/2010/09/26/aafia-siddiqui-justice-and-empire/
The author, Zahir Ebrahim, an ordinary researcher and writer on contemporary geopolitics, a minor justice activist, grew up in Pakistan, studied EECS at MIT, engineered for a while in high-tech Silicon Valley (patents here, and retired early to pursue other responsible interests. His maiden 2003 book was rejected by six publishers and can be read on the web at PrisonersoftheCave.org. He may be reached at humanbeingsfirst.org. Verbatim reproduction license at humanbeingsfirst.org.
Articles for October 29, 2010 | Articles for October 30, 2010 | Articles for October 31, 2010